Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I'm Having a Breakdown, I'm Going Insane

Holy shit I'm mentally beat. Let's list why, shall we?

  • I had a ten page case study due Monday that I spent all weekend working on
  • I have to present that case study (via PowerPoint) today. Twelve minutes of material my ass
  • I had a seven page paper in Comm Studies due this morning, which I was up until 2:30 last night writing
  • I had a German test yesterday, and a German Essay due Monday
  • All THREE of my finals are on Monday, December 18th stacked on top of each other
  • My computer sucks
  • I work 34 hours this week, mainly closing shifts
  • I think my beloved grey hoodie shrunk up in my shithole dryer
  • I have a lingering feeling that there are more mice in my basememt
  • I don't have enough cash to go Christmas shopping
  • My phone bill is due. When you say $49.99 the motherfucker should be that, CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW ASSHOLES!!!!
  • The refrigerator at work froze all the sammiches and overpriced sparkling fruit juice
  • The Pamela/Kid Rock heps fairytale is over
  • The Vikings still look shitty even though they won on Sunday
  • Against my better judgement, I like the new My Chemical Romance album
  • The Albert Hammond Jr. solo disc is import only
  • It's like 30 below outside and it was 60 yesterday
  • T.O ain't dead
  • I cannot have a stiff drink until midnight Friday
  • Because of work Friday, I cannot see the Burden Brothers
  • I have no ass
  • I'm not in bed right now
  • My Veggie Burrito from Baja Sol was subpar at best
  • I haven't seen boobies since the beginning of the Iraq War
  • My hair always mullets out in back, no matter what I do to tame it
  • I'm not at pro level in Wii Sports Bowling
  • I'm not playing Wii Bowling
  • The Twins did not make a good free agent signing yet
  • I need another T.H., but all the shitty Gopher Express has is sugar free
  • No one has texted me all day

There you have it, folks. Like they used to say in the old beer commercials, "Head for the mountains of Busch....Beer."

No comments: