Saturday, November 11, 2006

I Live For The WEEKends, I Live For The WEEKends

Sorry about a lack of update. As Jesse "Red" Lind would say, "lack Cub, laaaack". But, I digress.

Quades wedding was really fun. Mark and my brothers had a wrestling match, and I gambled with some old creeps at the VFW. The priest was a creep, though. He made us line up all weird, and then when we didn't do it to his liking, he asked "don't you even know how to make a V?" What a child molester.

I also saw Borat last weekend. Funniest movie ever. Thats all I got. I have never laughed so hard at anything in my life. The whole point of the movie was to show peoples racist thinking and make fun of stereotypes. Its funny that some people think that the movie is racist against the Jews when the creator/star is an orthodox Jew. It just goes to show that people cannot take a joke.

No comments: