Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Jeremiah Was A Bullfrog

There is this crazy ass show on KARE at 1:30 every night where this guy hawks a book about how herbs can cure disease. I was initially intrigued, I guess, because it was either that or Access Hollywood. But then the great crazy shit starts flying. Some of the "facts" that Herb throw out:

-The U.S . Government will not allow the sale of herbs for medicinal purpose due to the fact that they aren't pharmaceutical.
-The dudes book sold 60 million! Copies and spent "a long time" on the NYT best seller list.
-There is an herb that cures AIDS in South America that the government won't publicize.
-Herbs can cure not only AIDS, but the Herps and the Heps

After seeing this tard douche and his metrosexual co-host go on about this stuff for about ten minutes, I shut my TV off (which was hard to do due to the ghost that lives in our basement.) Best part was that I saw it on KARE at 11AM on Saturday at the gym. I guess everyone has a price. I cant help but wonder what the kids who stayed tuned after "Saved By The Bell: Holy Shit Screech is the Principal" thought about this one.

Unrelated note: How did I go 400 posts without using Jeremiah Was A Bullfrog as a title? I'm saying it here, I'm probably using it again. It's WAY too good.

No comments: