Monday, December 04, 2006

I Don't Like Mondays. I Wanna Shoot, Shoot The Whole Day Down

I hate Mondays, I hate German, I hate that Manchester United was defeated THREE times in a row by the computer in FIFA 2004. I love Pineapple Fanta, but I hate that I can't get it anywhere in Minneapolis, yet there was an empty 12 pack in the dumpster at work. I love pizza, but I'm sick of the frozen stuff. I love the Wii, probably more than I could ever love a woman. I also love Michael Jackson's "Moonwalker" game and the three Michael Jackson Terminators and the MIDI versons of MJs songs. And I love LeBron James. I am a witness.

The Cuts For Monday:
"I Love It When You Call" The Feeling
"I Don't Like Mondays" Boomtown Rats
"Nitro" The Offspring
"Vultures" John Mayer
"93 Til Infinity" Souls Of Mischief
"Wig Wam Bam" The Sweet

No comments: