Friday, June 17, 2005

Up All Night, Sleep All Day

The last week has been boring as all getup. It went a little something like this. Work, gym, work, gym, softball ass pounding, work, gym. My life has become so routine since school let out. And now, after a nine hour work day, I am watching some movie on USA called "The Guru" featuring an Indian guy, Marissa Tomei and Heather Graham where the Indian guy fucks Tomei and she thinks that he is a guru. I am not sure if it is a romantic comedy or what. I wish Rhonda Sheere was here, like 10-12 years ago. USA UP! All night. The best shit ever for sleepovers. License To Drive, Ski School, Dinosuar Island, The Warriors and Friday the 13th on Friday the 13th. Heaven for a 11 year old was a Bigfoot pizza, USA Up All Night, a case of Mello Yello and Street Fighter II for SNES. God, do I miss those days.

No comments: