Saturday, June 25, 2005

It's A Family Affair

Interesting weekend. Last night I saw Hookers N Blow at the Fine Line and it was a good time. I did hear the bouncer talking about "shrooming" with some guy named Danny. Then we ate Luce and lost Jeff at the Lone Tree. When I entered the Lone Tree I saw Peter Harold Quist sitting there all beautiful and such. Then we made gay love. It was sensual. Afterwards Christian invited some hobags to a pool party and when they refused I referred to them as Bobby Brown Whitney Houston ass divas. Good times. And I do agree with the early statement that the Lone Tree is a "Brett Bar." Fucking "Hollaback Girl" and "1,2 Step" a hundred times in a row.

Then today I went to the Jeff's sisters grad party. Jeffs sisters boyfriend referred to me as a pussy ass bitch because I didn't want another beer, then he said it was ok because I had to drive. Then he proceded to tell me that he wanted to get me drunk and take advantage of me. Funny stuff.

No comments: