Friday, June 10, 2005

Let's Do It Like They Do On The Discovery Channel

The Discovery Channel has the best comedy miniseries airing right now. Its called "The 100 Greatest Americans" and it is supposed to be all realistic, but its just too damn funny. Here are some of the luminaries who graced the top 100
-Dr Phil
-Oprah
-Madonna
-Condolezza Rice
-Arnold Schwarzenegger
The last one is kind of funny, seeing as how Ahnuld is an Austrian. Anyways, the list is fucking retarted. Dubbya and Lance Armstrong made the top 25. What a crock of shit.
I propose that Dave Thomas get on there for popularizing the dollar menu at fast food establishments, and also that George Lucas also make the list, for obvious reasons that I should never have to state.

I start doing Sunday nights at Lifetime Fitness this week. Quade needed a guy to close and I needed a free membership, so what the hell? Should be good times, and I could always use the extra cash. God knows making drinks for the high school girlies isn't making the bills. Heee, I want a carmel cooler. Well, then go to Caribou. At least that would be my response if I were an asshole.

Oh, and the Bloodhound Gang haven't released an album since 1999. How hard is it to come up with 45 minutes worth of gay bashing and shit jokes?

No comments: