Monday, June 13, 2005

My Love, Do You Ever Dream Of Candy Coated Raindrops?

I played tennis in the rain today and it was a disheartening feeling to have more sweat on you than rain. Anyways, I lost. I took one set to 7-5, but I still lost all four sets I played. I guess I just suck ass.

I did something on Saturday that I thought I would never do. I bought Kiss Greatest Hits. I hate Kiss and especially Gene Simmons, but "I Was Made For Loving You," "Shout It Out Loud" and "Calling Doctor Love." I feel really really dirty for buying it, but I have purchased worse in the past. The "Kiss Me" single? Or ABBA Gold?

Mr and Mrs Smith was a good film, but the ghettoness that is Regal Cinnema really pissed me off. I went on Saturday afternoon and there were still single moms with their obnoxious kids running around. Then some woman answered her cell twice during the movie, talking for two minutes straight both times. She was like "Where you parked, no, I'm at a show." Who turns on their phone in a movie? Oh yeah, the trash that goes to Regal.

No comments: