Sunday, June 05, 2005

I Drink A Lot Of Soda So They Call Me Dr.Pepper

I hate the Spurs. The Spurs are the James Taylor of pro sports. Boring yet very technically good and popular.

Had a boring week, pretty much. Well, I did find an ORIGINAL Han Solo in Hoth Gear action figure at work yesterday. What the hell? I am sure that there is some sad little kid out there without his Han, yet there is a much happier manchild here with Han looking over him at night from his headboard.

The umps tonight really killed us. I love the Twins-Yankees series more than any other, but the umps really didn't want that losing streak to reach 7. We will see who makes the postseason.

Some douche bags at the Dome were celebrating a bachelor party by yelling "steroids" at Giambi and asking some fag tree about the best "titty bar" in the Twin Cities. Said fag tree replied with "the Vu" where he had, and I quote, "um, uh never be--been there once." According to Mr. Tree, you can also drop "like twenty bucks there." Then the douche bag with no sleeves who was getting married talked about how much better Milwaukee was than here because they draw fewer people and they don't have ads for "Verizon, Dairy Queen and Hormel" at Miller Park. Then he talked about fighting Cubs fans. Why would you come here to celebrate when Chicago is closer and bigger? Stay the fuck home next time. I was so tempted to talk about how the Brewers have had one winning season in 20 years, but I thought I would let him have his glory. Best of all, some girl was eating it up. I thought to myself, "If I ever go gay, this will be the point that I mark as the time I lost all faith in women."

No comments: