Sunday, February 10, 2008

Super Stoopid

So I went over to the 'rents tonight, and my brothers and I were talking about sports. Not unusual. I mentioned how the Pats didn't meet the spread, and that cost Vegas huge and there were some grunts of agreement. Still not unusual, until my brother Jordan said, "so who exactly won the game?"

WHAT?

Turns out my brother had turned off the game after Moss scored in the 4th Quarter because he assumed the Pats would win. Somehow he has avoided seeing highlights or reading the paper for the last seven days (he works the third shift at UPS, so this is sort of understandable). In my brothers world, the New England Patriots were 19-0 for a week. The best part was that he has seen the Eli Manning "I'm going to Disney World" commercial multiple times, and just figured Brady or Moss didn't want to do it or that a Patriots helmet was shown at the end of the spot. All I have to say is, what the fuck?

No comments: