Monday, February 18, 2008

Baby, What A Big Surpirse

Best Buy has been treating me like a dirty little schoolgirl whore for the last few months. It used to be so good to me, giving me little things like new CDs for $7.99 and Madden for $35 bucks all the time. But lately we haven't been talking at all, and I have been seeing other stores (Half Price Books and Target have really been fufilling my every deviant desire). But then yesterday, out of nowhere, the Double B called me...and like a fool in love, I went back into his blue and yellow arms. The promise that brought me back? Gangster flicks for $5 each! I picked up The Godfather I and II, but they had tons of others too. And as if saying to me, "Hey Jake, your butt looks really good in those jeans AND is that a new shirt?" Big Blue (that's my pet name) offered me American Psycho for $4. Baby, to quote Sergio Mendes, I'm never gonna let you go, I'm gonna hold you in my arms forever.

The Cuts!(Every Time I Turn Around I'm Back In Love Again Edition)
-"She'd Rather Be With Me" The Turtles
-"Lover In The Snow" Rivers Cuomo
-"Think About Me" Fleetwood Mac
-"Ain't No Fun(If The Homies Can't Have None)" Snoop Dogg
-"Fooled Around and Fell In Love" Elvin Bishop

No comments: