Monday, December 03, 2007

Tonight I'm Gonna Break Away, Just You Wait And See

Go Vikings! I can't even believe how super amped I am about the Vikes being 6-6. I predicted a 5-11 season, so any wins from this point on are just feel good times, man! This is like dating the cute innocent girl over the freaky skank and then finding out that the cute innocent girl likes all sorts of deviancy that the freaky skank couldn't fathom. Its also a bit like getting a box of records from Grandma (figuring its gonna be a bunch of Glenn Campbell and Chipmunks 45) but then pulling out the first Beatles and Stones albums. Yep, the 2007 Vikings are a lot like the scene in Friday where Craig finds the Cap'n Crunch and goes "Yeeh".

Of course, if the Purp made the Super Bowl, they would be beat by the Pats 94-3. But it may be worth it. This is like my anti-1998, no expectations, no alarms and no surprises.

Also, I really don't care if the Twins trade Santana. Fuck, I love Santana almost as much as Chico loves CARLOS Santana, but if we could get someone like Elsbury or Phillip Hughes to build around. I mean, we have Morneau, Mauer, Delmon Young, Cuddy. That's a pretty bad ass lineup.

The Cuts
"Sunshine Superman" Donovan (Shit, anything by this hippie weirdo)
"Black Mirror" Arcade Fire
"Lookin Out The Front Door" Main Source
"The Girl Is Mine" Michael Jackson/Paul McCartney(Because I'm way lame)
"Speeed King" These Animal Men
"I Want To See The Bright Lights Tonight" Richard/Linda Thompson

No comments: