Monday, December 10, 2007

It's Bone and Biggie, Biggie

I feel like such an old man. All I have in my wardrobe right now are athletic team shirts and work clothes. I feel like such a tool. A big old, 25 year old tool.

But why pass up sports themed shirts when they are so beautiful? I bought a Kevin Garnett Celtics shirt and a King James Cavs shirt for a total of 30 bucks. Not too bad. Then I bought some soda at Target. At Target, I almost hit two old fake high class broads with my cart. They continued to just stand there, oblivious, talking about hoers d'oeuvres. I have never hated frosted blond hair more than in that moment. I really regret not going off on them.

THE PURP! 7-6! Too bad the freaking Saints feel the need to keep winning. Plus, I am still scarred of the 'Skins. Arizona can eat a bag of Hy-Vee roasted peanuts that Kurt Warner forgot to stock in 1997, and I think the rest of the NFC quit playing meaningful football two weeks ago.

I am kicking myself for not buying the new Ghostface disc Saturday. I mean, I know its gonna be good. I looked at the back of the CD and my heart broke. You CAN judge a CD by its back cover, and this one was a GOAT nominee. It consisted of Ghost in a Jason mask on a throne in a purple robe. So if anyone wants to get their favorite 25 year old Dom DeLouise lookalike a birthday present, make it "Big Doe Rehab."

Oh I almost forgot...I found this on OkayPlayer tonight under some British kids fave rappers..."yeah ive heard rakim and talib kweli - but john cena spits harder and truer than either of them two crusty old faggots."

The Cuts! (MidLife Crisis Version)
MidLife Crisis - Faith No More
Heart- Rockpile
Lost One- Jay-Z
Rebel Rebel - David Bowie
Go To Sleep - Radiohead

No comments: