Saturday, December 09, 2006

Jesus, Take The Wheel

I want Carrie Underwood to be my country fed wifey. We could have a hometown honeymoon, wildflowers and lovin in bloom. Come on, I know you read this. As Martin Fry of ABC put it, "be near me, be near."

School is almost done, thank goodness. I can't wait, can't wait for it to be over so I can work 40 hours a week and stroll around the house in the semi-nude and play FIFA and maybe Zelda for the Wii. And, for those who care, I became a pro at Wii bowling again, only to lose it the same night.

I went real bowling last night, and I was doin' pretty fine before my old friend Sam Adams kicked my ass. I'm pretty sure that in the last game, I bowled a 70. I shit you not. Stanks a million to everyone who bought me shit that night (and to Jeff for the RATM live disc, it ROQQQS!), it made for a fun 24th.

The Cuts:
"You Are" Sir Lionel
"Killing In The Name" Rage
"Dare" Gorillaz
"Lazy Eye" Silversun Pickups
Anything that Jimmy Page/Robert Plant touched (I'm diggin mad Led Zep right now, and that "Sea Of Love" cover is dope too)

No comments: