Wednesday, March 08, 2006

It's So Easy, Easy, When Everybodys Tryin' To Please Me Baby

I was perusing the Billboard 200 albums chart today, and somewhere around number 80 I saw Guns N Roses greatest hits album. No surprise, as they are probably in the top ten for most popular rock bands all time. The shock was the number of weeks it had been on the chart-101. Three weeks shy of two years. I thought everyone and their mothers already owned Appetite and the Use Your Illusions. Why can't that son of a bitch just put out Chinese Democracy? I guarantee it would sell over half a million copies in its first week, just to people like me who want to hear what the hell it sounds like. Oh, and bring back Izzy, Duff and Slash. I really don't care about Matt Sorum. But keep Velvet Revolver together I guess. Just on weekends. Do GnR on weekdays.

No comments: