Friday, March 31, 2006

Gimme Some Of That Nasty Bass

Lord, am I tired. A total of about 7 hours of sleep in the last two days SUCKS! Anyways, I have been downloading just about every 80s power ballad that I can find lately, and a bunch of 80s R & B also. Any suggestions? I got about all the power ballads I need (even going as far as to d/l some "Love is on the Way" by Saigon Kick and "Only Time Will Tell" by Asia). As for old school pop R&B, I went back to the late 80s. Still need to get "Love You Down" and "The Rain" again. Oh, and I got super amped when I put in an old CD mix this morning and heard "If I Had No Loot" by Tone Toni Tony (I thinks thats right). Reminds me of 5th grade.

Screw Barry Bonds. Listen, you asshole. Just because you cheated and your back is against the wall, don't play the race card. Hank Aaron had to go through segregation and death threats to beat Babe Ruths record. You were an upper class little shit whos daddy was a major league all star. Your wife was white. There would be no debate about race if your dumb ass hadn't used steroids (which I would bet my life on. Remember him with the Pirates? Leadoff hitter with Jacque Jones power numbers). If there is any justice, Bonds will never see that record be broken, and his 73! home runs in a season should be stricken from the records.

No comments: