Monday, November 07, 2005

Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves

No updates lately cause I have been super busy with work and whatnot. The Halloween parties were a good time, especially when Nate and I took over the dancefloor. That was the shit. The last weekend blew ass, cause I have overdrafted a shitload in my checking account and don't get paid all week.

I got pumped in the car today when KOOL 108 quit playing shitty Christmas music. There really haven't been many good Christmas songs...ever. How can you fill a whole playlist with that shit?

Who is Mark Chumura? I really need to know. Whoever it is, has to be a true believer. No one can reference Dan Devine without either being a huge Packer fan (which would be lame) or a Packer hater, like myself. 1-7 makes me warm and fuzzy. I loved when that fat guy stole the ball from Brett Favre. I am sure the announcers were really pumped, calling him the old gunslinger and saying he always makes a play. Um, no. He throws more picks than Razor Ramon.

Speaking of wrestling, the Ric Flair book is a friggin must read. That man knows how to party. He caused riots in Puerto Rico and banged his way through the US countless times over. Old school wrestiling was the shit. And now what do we get? A fake retard winning belts? Good writing.

Been doing a lot of karaoke at the Old Chicago downtown. I sang "Faith" and "Banditos" and it was very liberating. I was also drunk, but I would do it sober also. Hell, I sang the country classic "Dust On The Bottle" stone sober.

No comments: