Monday, October 10, 2005

I Need Bullets, Hurry Up, RUN!!!

God, I hate pretentious know it all college students. We had a discussion in my Media Ethics class last hour on whether or not it was wrong for the Star Tribune to not publish the names Indians, Redskins, or Fighting Sioux. Most of the people in class agreed that it was OK because the team names were part of society and actual names. Some weird beard in the front woke me from my nap by saying that he was all super offended and that no one would stand for the Texas N******. Well, bitch offended me with that one. I then noticed that there was not a black person in the class. I bet the miniscule contents of my bank account that he would not have said that one if there was a black person in class. Fucking hippie. Little wool sweater and whatnot. I wanted to say, I actaully want a team named the Pittsburgh Krauts or the New Jersey Meatballs. I would be first in line to buy a jersey. I almost brought Nate Heck into this one. I'm pretty sure Nates got some Indian in this one, and that kid had at least two Indians hats by my count. So, to sum up, fuck sensitive intellectuals. I bet he said that just so he could get into some tree hugger chicks pants.

Oh, and Guided By Voices song "Game Of Pricks" is the shit...

No comments: