Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Cancer...My Name Is Larry

My I Pod is dead, and it has to be resurrected for the second time in eight months. Seven thousand songs, down the drain. Screw Best Buy, those assholes can't help anyone even though it is their job. Some dude who looked like he just crawled out of the primordial ooze looked at me three times and didn't offer to help once. The troglodyte also had shaggy blonde hair. Thankfully, an older gent helped me. And also, Steve Jobs is a prick. Your state of the art tech breaks down constantly. Anyone looking into a MP3 player should buy a Walkman or a Creative Zen. Screw Apple and it's dork ass granola lovin fanboys. Oooh, I am good for graphic design...and nothing else.

Good for KOOL 108 for playing their entire music library without repeats this week. I heard "Nothing From Nothing"(Billy Preston), "Float On" (The Floaters), and "Knock Three Times"(Tony Orlando) in a row. Can't wait to hear "Ride Like The Wind" and "Life Is A Rock(But The Radio Rolled Me)".

No comments: