Sunday, September 25, 2005

It's The Freakin Weekend

My "Internets" is back on, thank god. Too bad some are still without power. What a awful storm. I was stuck out in the storm in Champlin, which is double bad, because it is Champlin.

The last three days have been the shit. Thursday I went out to TGI Fridays and downtown with some of my Starbucks co-workers as a sort of "goodbye to Jake at Maple Grove" party. I drank three Ultimate Long Islands and got really really tipsy. Then on Friday, I went down to the U and kicked it at Nates for like 30 minutes before we went to some random kegger which was a mile away. Saw Peter Harolds new digs, and saw Jeff grab a rake from a frat house and say "I'm Rake-kwon." Then we walked to meet a friend of Jeffs, only to find the address given was that of an industrial park. The walk was definently a walk to remember.

Saturday was the best of the nights. Christian had his "leaving the EBHC" party and rocked cowboy boots like the Gap Band. We started out at Nye's. I guess that Frank Vascelerio was in the house, so Pete, Jeff and Milla went to go buy him a shot. Too bad he left. I ate the best pierogi ever, and drank many a cheap beer. Then we went to Gastoffs for Oktoberfest, where I consumed a Tied To The Bedpost and got pumped when "Jump Around" came on. The ride was the funniest. Peter had to straddle my lap because there were 8 people in a Mercury Sable. I felt really gay. I never had a 200 pound man on my lap before. Hopefully that will be the last time.

No comments: