Wednesday, September 14, 2005

There She Goes Again, The Dopest Ethopian

Jeff finally made me the "Wanksta" mix of Underground Hip-Hop and Indie Rock. I am so pumped! Two discs, both the shit, introducing me to stuff that I had never heard. Fantastic. I also was introduced to this band called Diamond Nights, who kick more ass than any band recently. They sound like Thin Lizzy, Kiss and Van Halen thrown into some sort of music blender. I'd do coke with them if they asked me.

Quade killed his blog. Maybe someday he will bring it back with new material. Or maybe a return of The Plays? I kind of doubt it.

Cuts of the week:
"Catch My Disease" Ben Lee
"Cracklin' Rosie" Neil Diamond
"Black Book" Stephen Malkmus
"April Skies" Jesus and Mary Chain (Can't stop listening to the "Darklands" CD)
"Night On Fire" VHS or Beta

No comments: