Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring Training, Etc.

When I moved into the new abode, the switch was made from Comcast Cable to Direct TV. On the whole, I enjoy Comcast more (more video channels and less infomercial channels). But Direct TV has all the sports networks (MLB, NHL, NBA and NFL) for free. And now that I have spent some time with it, the MLB Network is a must.

Also got Twins tickets for the April 17th game today vs Kansas City. I don't think I've been more amped up for a baseball season in years. While watching the preseason game against the Phillies, I realized that the Twins have a superhero style lineup. Thome, Morneau, Kubel, Cuddyer, Mauer, Span, Hudson...even throw Delmon Young into that batch, reluctantly. Damn this year is going to be fire.

Random thought of the day:
What happened to sundresses on girls? Are these cool anymore? My buddy and I were talking about how much we enjoyed a chick in a sundress the other day, and we asked both these questions. If sundresses aren't cool anymore, I think they need to be brought back.

No comments: