Saturday, February 27, 2010

Don't Call It A Comeback....

So, for some reason, Blogger wouldn't accept my last two posts...anyways, I'm back bitches.

The last month has been hectic as all hell. I worked 19 days in a row due to the fact that half the Wendy's in the MPLS area wanted digital menu boards installed ASAP. Easily the biggest project I ever had to work on. Also, during that rollout, I moved into my new digs on the south side of BP. Well, technically not my digs, my bro and his ladyfriends digs, but you get the drift.

I also bought a 160 GB iPod and a 1.5 TB external hard drive. So I'm in the process of re-loading all my discs onto that bastard. Its giving me a great excuse to rediscover some tunes that slipped through the cracks (ie "Allison's Starting to Happen" by the Lemonheads).

I will try to update this monster more frequently in the coming weeks. Work has slowed to a more manageable pace, and I'm almost settled in now. So, with the exception of three nights of softball this summer, it's gonna be back to normal for old Jakey Poo.

The Cuts!(The 68 Comeback Special Edition)
-"My Girls" - Animal Collective
-"Be Mine!" - Robyn
-"Everything Hits at Once" - Spoon
-"Pure" - The Lightning Seeds
-"Race" - Prince

No comments: