Monday, February 08, 2010

Jake Day 2010

So I took the day off today because I had all the confidence in the world that the Vikes would make the Super Bowl. Seeing as how that didn't pay off, I had a Jake Day. I decided to get a ton of shit done instead of the usual sitting around and surfing the net for interesting bullshit. Here's what I accomplished:

10 AM - Went to Cheapo. Bought my brother "The Ramones" for his birthday, along with "Sally Can't Dance" by Lou Reed, "Mr. Tambourine Man" by The Byrds, and NOW 15 from England (which I promptly put up on eBay, hoping to get more than the 10 bucks I paid for it).

10:45 AM - Went to Best Buy to by my brother some group called Billy Talent for his birthday. Also bought a Full Throttle.

11:15 AM - Ate 2 Maxwell Polishes from Chris and Rob's. Instantly remembered how fucking kickass Chris and Rob's is.

1 PM - Took the Focus in for a tune up. Had to put a new tire on.

1:15 PM - Went to GameStop. Was shocked that the hipster chick working behind the counter was sort of punky cute. Bought FIFA 07 and the Ghostbusters game.

2:30 PM - Got the Focus back, with $120 less in my pocket.

All in all, probably the most productive day I have had in months. Hooray me.

No comments: