Thursday, October 01, 2009

TV Party Tonight!

NBC kinda sorta has some Must See TV on Thursdays again. Forget that SNL Thursday crap and Parks and Recreation (what a waste of funny people, and in the case of Rashida Jones, funny and oh so fine people). What I'm talkin bout is The Office, Community and soon, 30 Rock.

I don't know where The Office is going with this whole Jim-Michael as co-managers thing, but I kind of dig it. Its starting off slow, but I think something weird and uncomfortable is going to happen. In a funny way.

And Community is hit or miss (I hated last weeks episode partially because there was way too much Chevy Chase but LOL'ed at a few moments this week) but there is promise there. Also, it helps that the female lead in the show is absolutely stunning. Like, "she is so damn hot that if the guy from The Soup ends up fucking her on the show its totally unbelievable" stunning.

ANYWAYS...I finally can dedicate most of a weeknight to TV again. And that shit ain't happened since I was rocking Starter Jackets, Nike Airs, and some tapered Arizona Jeans.

No comments: