Monday, October 12, 2009

Bedsitting, Deserves a Quiet Night

So I've been in bed pretty much since Friday at 9 or so...well, except to venture out to the Dome for the Twins ass-spelunking by the Yankees and for work today. Whatever mutant flu bug this is, its kicking me when I'm down (much like the old Offspring single, but far less cool).

Some randoms:
-The Broncos unis yesterday were so hideous they were beautiful. Nothing like mustard, brown, and vertically striped socks to get the blood going

-I don't know if its the flu or what clouding my logic, but the album "Olympian" by Gene may be one of the best Britpop albums ever. Its like a reformed Smiths with a slightly less gay Morrissey. I think this one may be the only album they ever released though. Need to dig into this I think.

-Home Run Inn frozen pizza may be tops in the frozen pizza game

-Pissed off I missed "Mad Men" last night.

-Pissed I watched the last 10 minutes of "The Office" on Thursday. That Chris Brown dance thing was super lame, and waaaaaay to saccharine for a show that thrives on dark comedy. Plus, making Kevin into the biggest retard in TV history is also a little frustrating. Dial it down a notch...

No comments: