Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I Got More Game Than Parker Brothers

Random Musings from the overactive noggin of Jake:

I'm still not all about gauchos.

Some kid in my American History lecture said, in an attempt to impress a girl, "We live in a country where people think the Molotov Cocktail is a drink." You can't make this shit up.

I'm booking the Vegas flight/hotel tomorrow. It's going to suck dying in a plane crash. If I do make it to Vegas, I will be enjoying the rare West Coast delectables known as Jack-In-The-Box and In and Out Burger.

R.E.M.'s "Don't Go Back To Rockville" is one of the best songs ever.

My iPod keeps playing Metallica. I think I'm up to ten out of the last 100 songs being by those whiners. But hey, when they were on, they were on.

Taco John's Crunchy Chicken and Potato burrito is about five times better than sex.

Brett Favre is still a worthless old bitch who has no chance in hell of winning more than three games next year. And that's if they somehow get Jevon Walker to come back for his stupid old ass to throw to.

The City Pages did not name me "Best Barista" for the third consecutive year. They, however, did give the 22 (Deuce-Deuce) the best strip club award. I will leave this one to Jeff Hills quote, "I'd rather look at you than that fucking stripper."

No comments: