Thursday, February 23, 2006

Gonna Make It Right, Tonight, Tonight, Tonight, Oh Oh

This post is brought to you by Michelob. Remember, the night belongs to Michelob.

So I guess the Red Headed Stranger has a song about gay cowboys. What the hell? Willie, Waylon was totally right. Don't let your baby's grow up to be cowboys.

I found Controversy on vinyl today. I am bumpin that shit like nobody's business. Seeing how I don't own the CD, its nice to have.

So I had this paper due last Monday, a six pager on how the European treatment of the Indians was genocide. I put it off until midnight, when I wrote four of the worst, rambling pages ever. All because I really wanted to play Call Of Duty 2. This is why I am on academic probation. Shit, I can rewrite at least one paper in the class, so if I don't get a good grade, its the one.

I'm pissed I didn't download the billionth song off of itunes yesterday. The winner got ten new ipods. Maybe then I would get one that didn't suck. I still haven't gotten a call from Best Buy telling me if I have to stick with the old shitty one or if I get a new one. I hate Best Buy on about the same level that I hate Wisconsin, Brett Favre and John Madden. They like to stick it up your tailpipe really good, even if you bought the three year warranty. I am buying any major purchase at Target or Circuit City from now on.

No comments: