Thursday, August 04, 2011

Old School Video of the Day "----------" by ________

I can't name this post or mention the artist for certain reasons beyond my control...but I can speak in codes about them.

Today ended a four day week where I almost put in 40 hours. I was all amped up for a night of drinking, but I got a migraine. Plus, the Twins are getting spanked hard. Then I went on YouTube, and I saw this:



Holy shit, watching this is like slamming a Full Throttle and snorting a pixy stick. Look at that energy! And it's on the Grammys, and this artist was killing it. One of the top five ever to get in the music game, at the top of their powers, proving the title of the song more than apt. And even the drummer gets some.

If you don't find this amazing, I can't fathom how we could be friends. I also can't fathom how you could like music, the color purple, entertainment, humanity or life itself.

1 comment:

christiaN said...

I love that performance and couldn't agree more. I get a kick out of the breakdancing kid that comes out at the end. I remember seeing him in Bananas magazine back in the 80's.