Thursday, January 20, 2011

Reserved For Family Parking.....ppfffff

So I went to Best Buy tonight after work, and noticed that there were six open spots near the enterance. I assumed they were handicapped spots (which I'm totally fine with). As I moved closer, I realized that two of the spots were handicapped and that four of the spots were labeled "Reserved For Family Parking". So I did what came naturally.

I parked the Focus in one of those bitches and walked into the store.

Family parking is fucking bullshit, plain and simple. So what, your little shits are whining because they have to be pushed in their little strollers a few feet? Guess what: it was your fucking choice to breed. It's not my problem you didn't want to use a rubber, a fucking sponge or a goddamn diaphragm. Or you didn't pull out because you wanted to make a life or some stupid new agey hokum.

The worst part is that the Eden Prairie Best Buy has like four of these spots and just as many handicapped spots. I personally find this offensive as all hell. My dad cannot walk well. He has a disease that he didn't ask for that causes his body to betray him. And he chooses NOT to use a handicapped plate because he is either a)pigheaded (according to me) or b)has a huge sense of pride (according to him). Yet, some stupid cougar and her little bastards with names like Madison and Dallin get to park closer because they feel entitled? Fuck and No.

So from now on, I am parking in the "Reserved For Family Parking" spots whenever I can. I hope some surly ass business man with his toe headed brood or some Prada Napsack carrying soccer mom tells me off. Because they are going to get a piece of my mind.

6 comments:

The Fam said...

Oooh what a bad motherfucker.

me and my mini van with a mt.dew in my hand said...

I'm keying the focus bitch

Unknown said...

Another point... "family parking" is rather vauge... do you not have a family.... if you happened to be going to best buy with your "family" could you park there... and if best buy's mindset is it is for parents with young children isin't when you are young the time in your life you are able bodied enough to make the trek through the parking lot... I personally think the few extra steps to get your CD is worth more for your character than the comfort of a closer space...

dottie said...

it's all fun and games until some crazy coug-mom starts screaming that you can't park there from her mini-van after you (alone) steal her parking spot when the mall is busy!

but i guess realistically what are they going to do? it's not like they can enforce whether or not you have a family. EVERYONE has a family.

dude at bonfire said...

ppfffff....Jake farted

Anonymous said...

Bravo!!