Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Boys Do The Boogie Woogie on the Corner of the Street, Yeah

Had quite the night out last night. Started out at NE Palace, where I (unfortunately) drank tallboys of PBR and some strange Wop like concoction called NE Punch. But I did get to karaoke. I sang "No More Mister Nice Guy" by Alice Cooper and "Rebel Rebel" by Bowie solo, and did "Regulate" with Jeff (which got called "fooking brilliant" by a British guy, thus fulfilling one of my lifelong goals of getting called brilliant by a Brit). Big Chrisitan kept trying to make me sing "Too Drunk to Fuck" by the Dead Kennedys, but Mr. Hill instead did "Pussy Control" and there was to be no more nookie songs for the evening. Oh, and some Heggies were consumed.

Then I headed to Legends (after getting lost over by the Saint Paul U of M campus). Drank a shitty beer and a shitty G&T, and owned the dartboard. At bar close, I heard "Rock And Roll Train" by AC/DC on KDWB, which blew my feeble mind so much I had to hit up the dollar menu at T-Bell. Then, end scene. Quite a wild night, to quote JCM.

No comments: