Thursday, January 10, 2008

Sweetheart, Who Loved You From The Start?

Not much new on the home front. I have just been buying a bunch of CDs and eating a bunch of sour cream and chive cracker sandwiches. Oh, and I'm gearing up for Cloud Trip V. Its gonna be legendary.

Unfortunately, my life recently has consisted of work and work, with a liberal sprinkling of work on top of that. I work 50 hours at my day job this week and 16 at the Bucks. I really need money though, so it pays off. Oh, and I picked some dude (I didn't even bother to learn his name) from the help desk at work to quit, and it got me ten bucks in the work dead pool. I never win anything like that, except when I won the real people dead pool in 2006 by guessing, unfortunately, that the Twins PA guy would die.

Be on the lookout for the best of 2007 list this weekend(hopefully).

No comments: