Friday, January 05, 2007

You F#$% Like A Volcano

It has taken 24 years, but I finally discovered one of my biggest character flaws. I fall in love with women who really don't exist in the real world. I blame Liz Phair for this.

I walked by the TV today and good ol' Liz was on VH1 Classic singing "Never Said." The only thing that I could think of when I saw her was "Goddamn, Liz Phair is fucking sexy." I've been sexually attracted to Liz Phair since at least 1995, when I saw the "Supernova" video as a Buzz Clip. The thing is, I'm attracted to the IDEA of Liz Phair. I don't know her personally, and I've only read a handful of interviews with her. I'm attracted to the sexy guitar player who sings about fucking and or running and her man going like a volcano. I can't attain this due to the fact that I love an ideal. Kind of like women who want to marry John Cusack.

But Liz Phair is goddamn sexy.

On a totally unrelated note, Jimi Hendrix really looks like he's getting off on the cover of "Electric Ladyland." Unintentionally, I think that this makes that cover filthier than the British one with all the 60s pancake boobies on it.

No comments: