Monday, May 01, 2006

Game Of Love, Love La La La La La La

I watched a Bruce Lee doc on the making of "Game Of Death" on AMC today after my usual nap. Wow, that dude was one bad mother. He trained Steve McQueen, James Coburn and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. And Chuck Norris. Chuck was Bruce Lees Padawan. No wonder all those internets think that Chuck is so bad ass.

I seem kind of sad and lonely lately. Probably just the weather, and I'll be back to normal soon. Softball being cancelled didn't help matters much. Either did my visit to IHOP and me realizing that they suck balls. I had to wait nearly an hour for my stuffed french toast. And to top it off, the stoner waiter made fun of how quickly I ate it! Yeah, I have been having stomach problems (I have acid reflux, like John Elway) lately. For the last two weeks, coffee and anything spicy have made me nearly throw up. Thats a little hard when you work at a coffee shop.

Found Kiss "Alive" on CD for nine bucks today. That album actually rocks pretty f'n hard. I used to hate Kiss, but I have grown to appreciate their own special brand of cock rock. I absolutely love the intro to "Cold Gin". "Someone here backstage told me you guys like to drink vodka and orange juice. YEAH!" Oh Paul, why did Ace's solo album kick yours ass?

No comments: