Thursday, September 01, 2011

1994 MTV Rock N Jock Basketball



I cannot describe how giddy I was to find this on YouTube today.

You've got Rapaport, you've got Queen Latifah ballin' out of control. Shawn Kemp treating this game like it's the fucking actual All-Star game. The legendary Bellamy-Cortese rivalry. Kareem coaching. Mad buttcuts on the white dudes. The 25 point shot!Did I mention Rapaport?

I would kill for this to be released on DVD. This is the visual equivalent of Prozac, it's guaranteed to break you out of a funk.

2 comments:

dottie hinson said...

ALL HAIL THE QUEEN! did i even see dean cain in there? amazing!

why don't they still have this?

Jake Eickholt said...

I know! I don't think they have done one in over 10 years...I like the fact that there are actual A/B list stars and all star players willing to clown like that. Except Shawn Kemp...he took it seriously until it was Ladies First time.