Sunday, September 28, 2008

Anthony's Song (Part 4)

Busy ass weekend. Spent all day Saturday and all day Sunday moving into the house in Crystal. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the kids moved in because I lost the pegs for their home (CD shelf). I still have no fucking clue where they could have went, so I have 2000 CDs laying in boxes until I can find some sort of alternate solution. But, its nice. A lot more room and a much better layout than the New Brighton pad. Still I will miss all the good times that were had there...

In non moving news, the Twins are killing me. I pray that the Tigers can end the Sux tomorrow, because I hate one game playoffs and I want to go into the post season with a few days rest.

This postseason seems really anti-climatic. I think it is because the Yankees didn't make it, and the east coast media now has nothing to go apeshit over. Plus, there is no favorite. I think we are going to have a Red Sox-Cubs World Series though, with the Cubs winning in 7 (I will have a full playoff preview when the Central is decided).

No comments: