Sunday, July 16, 2006

I Wanna See My Smilin Face On The Cover Of The Rolling Stone

So, as I was saying before I left...

I haven't been up to much lately. I have been golfing a few times a week. I really enjoy golf. I always used to shit on golf, but I really like it now. But I still suck at it. Kind of poetic.

I went to see Pearl Jam and Tom Petty a few weeks ago at the Xcel and it was pretty fucking rocking. The two downsides were the stupid silicone sister next to us who got pissed every time I sat down during a Tom Petty song, and the fact that Pearl Jam only played for 90 minutes. The drunk chick was making out with her biker douche boyfriend during the ENTIRE Petty concert, and that made me hate "Don't Come Around Here No More" even more. But Petty really killed on the older stuff ("The Waiting, "American Girl(with Eddie Vedder)" and "Refugee"). And his new song was pretty good also. Oh, and they played "Handle With Care" by the Travelling Wilburys and "Mystic Eyes" by Them. Pearl Jam rocked ass, but they didn't close with "Yellow Leadbetter." That pissed me off.

Guess who's not going to his high school reunion? THIS GUY. I laughed my ass off when I saw that about five people had responded as "yes" to the invite. I hate pretentious places, and Drink is pretty much the definition of pretentious. Every one is dressed in the same fucking button up, and the dudes all look vaugely Russian. Scary.

I fucking hate Young Jeezy, Young Dro, and Yung Joc. What the fuck is up with this shit?

To Nathan Andrew: You know damn well I ain't fucking no one. Except for you.

I am obsessed with Wikipedia. I know its lame, but I have never learned so much about Canadian fast food chains in my life. That and the useless facts about Mitch Hedberg and Dane Cook that somehow make it into every single entry, even if that entry is about the British Judicial System.

No comments: